THE BLACK TIE MARCHING SHOE
The patent finish shines on the field or on the stage
Fancy isn’t reserved for the stage. The Showstopper Patent shoe is a great go-between for marching and concert band at an affordable price point.
The Showstopper Patent, our pioneer shoe in the DSI line, has been donned by many performing groups, including The Cadets and the Madison Scouts. We’ve redesigned the sole to withstand significant wear and tear. It provides superior grip on the field and has a reinforced toe box to reduce wear from high intensity movement. And although this shoe looks the black-tie part, the soft upper is designed with moisture-wicking material so performers don’t have to experience the suffocation of traditional dress shoes on the field or the stage.
• Redesigned sole provides excellent grip and stability
• Soft, pliable Napa upper with shiny, patent finish, padded tongue and ankle collar
• Turned heel for performing intricate maneuvers
• Reinforced toe box reduces wear
• Fully lined upper with moisture-wicking material
• Thick, cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort and support
- Black Patent
- Men’s Medium Sizes 2.5-12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13
- Men’s Wide Sizes 6.5-12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Women’s Medium Sizes 4.5-14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15
- Women’s Wide Sizes 8.5-14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20