TRADITION MEETS CONTEMPORARY
Formal looking marching shoe with twin-sole design
The Viper is a formal-looking marching shoe designed for a contemporary marching style. The sole, while still offering optimal grip and stability, is designed for a band that dances as much as it marches.
The twin sole provides the same heel stability as the MTX, but offers the split sole of a jazz shoe. This added flexibility offers confidence to the marcher leading toe-first just as much as to the marcher nailing an 8 to 5 on a direction change. The non-marking sole provides anti-scuff protection on floors and tarps. It has additional padding on the ankle collar to support the Achilles during all maneuvers, dance or otherwise, and a cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort, durability, and support.
• Leather upper with padded tongue and Achilles supporting ankle collar
• Twin sole design provides maximum arch flexibility
• Non-marking sole with anti-scuff toe protector
• Fully lined upper with moisture-wicking material
• Thick, cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort and support
- Black, White
- Men’s Medium Sizes 1-12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13
- Men’s Wide Sizes 6.5-12.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Women’s Medium Sizes 3-14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15
- Women’s Wide Sizes 8.5-14.5 (whole & half sizes) plus 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20